We have worked with a broad list of partner organisations to produce programmes including the Refugee Rights Action Network of WA, Westerly Journal, the Environmental Defender's Office WA, the English Teachers Association, The West Australian, Propel Youth Arts WA, WA Poets Inc, the Empathy Museum, the Family Inclusion Network in Western Australia, the China Australia Writing Centre at Curtin University, the Association for Services to Torture and Trauma Survivors, and the Centre for Human Rights Education at Curtin University, among many others.
We have been commissioned by the Perth International Arts Festival, the Public Health Division of the Department of Health, and the Western Australian Museum to create projects for their programmes and collections.
We have also received funding for various projects from The Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries (DLGSC), the City of Perth and the Copyright Agency.
Partner with us
Whether you are interested in storytelling for professional development, as a reflective practice, as a vehicle for education, community mobilisation, or advocacy, you will find the assistance you need with us.
What we can help you with
- We provide project planning and development services including designing community engagement strategies and assisting with fundraising through proposal development.
- We source talented producers, storytellers and educators to work with communities to develop their story telling skills and give people the confidence to share their stories. We tailor workshops and facilitators to each organisation’s needs.
- We offer a safe, inclusive and communal environment to host events, storytelling sessions and celebrations. We have two event spaces, one masterclass space and shared workspaces for use, right in the vibrant heart of Northbridge.
- We have resources that can assist with video editing, sound editing and photographic editing. Whatever our outcome is, whether it is a screening, fundraiser, facebook, youtube or online project, we can assist with the editing, post production and formatting of your stories.
- We can provide qualitative research and evaluation of project outcomes. We do this by surveying those in attendance, viewers and audience to gauge response.
Use the form below to contact us about partnership opportunities. If you're not quite ready yet, subscribe to our newsletter below to keep up to date with our latest news, collaborations and projects.