Visiting literary agent, editor and author coach, Wendy Yorke, talks through how to fast track your book from concept to manuscript completion, professional editing and publication.
Topics will include:
- Develop your writing habit
- Understand your What, Why and Who?
- Identify and deliver your author voice with clarity
- Create the best book structure for your content and message
- Self-editing tips before the professional edit phase
- Best routes to market for your book
- How to attract an agent and secure your publishing deal
- Making a business out of your book
- Marketing your published book
Wendy Yorke works in association with The Susan Mears Literary Agency with offices in London, United States and Dubai. She founded her international business - WRITE | EDIT | PUBLISH – to help writers to become published authors; creating new futures for themselves and improving the lives of other people by sharing their messages through their published works. She coaches people to write books; she provides professional editing and proof reading services; and she supports and guides authors through the publishing process. Wendy currently represents author’s written works in Australia, Dubai, Canada, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
Limited to 12 participants only.