Join visiting literary agent, editor and author coach, Wendy Yorke for individual author mentoring sessions to fast track your book from concept to manuscript completion, professional editing and publication.
Individual author coaching offers a personalised, dedicated session with a confidential and objective focus to help you achieve your writing and book publication goals. It will provide you with a SMART Action Plan to go forward on your author journey with clarity and confidence.
Topics will include:
- Develop your writing habit
- Understand your What, Why and Who?
- Identify and deliver your author voice with clarity
- Create the best book structure for your content and message
- Self-editing tips before the professional edit phase
- Best routes to market for your book
- How to attract an agent and secure your publishing deal
- Making a business out of your book
- Marketing your published book
Wendy Yorke works in association with The Susan Mears Literary Agency with offices in London, United States and Dubai. She founded her international business - WRITE | EDIT | PUBLISH – to help writers to become published authors; creating new futures for themselves and improving the lives of other people by sharing their messages through their published works. She coaches people to write books; she provides professional editing and proof reading services; and she supports and guides authors through the publishing process. Wendy currently represents author’s written works in Australia, Dubai, Canada, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
Only one session remaining!